BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Popular Posts

Saturday, November 19, 2011

WEEKEND :)

Weekend . Everybody love it . hehe. Nothing more to share for today . I keep feeling guilty of someone . My words hurt him damn much maybe . Hope that person never be apart from me . :( I just can say sorry for many times . My bad as I don't know how to persuade people until now . -.-'' 


To clear up the messy mind, I went out with my friends and had precious moments together . Hundreds ringgit flew away from me today . I thought I'll be okay again like before but it's just for a few moments . But the best thing for today was I bought new shoes . hehehehehe . :))


Lunch time with firends :)

At Pizza :)

                     Good night . Have a sweet dream with new shoes . hehehe :))







p/s : Keep counting seconds to reach the best part of all again . Give some more time for the better future :)

0 comments: