BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

FINAL DESTINATION , FINAL PROJECT , FINAL EXAMINATION -.-

Two weeks soon will be the beginning for my final examination , which is also the final destination for this semester . Works become more and more just like they are giving birth to another .huhh. My simplest mind begins to be complicated , and  'germinated' too much day by day . The digestion process of every single information starts spinning since the sun rise till my eyes deeply close at night . I have thousands works to do & those things give me quite big impacts towards my daily life routine also my mind but I still get my 'facebook'-ing & tweet-ing time peacefully . heihei .






Now , I keep try to give my best for my final since the midterm exam was not good enough . If I know about the replacement examination exists in this reality of education , then of course I'll get it for my favour . Seriously , I felt worst during last midterm . I got my bad flu , cough , fever , also the nose was still bleeding . Luckily , on that time tonsillitis was better so , I didn't feel hurt that much but still , it's killing me at that time .heee.






Today , is the 4th day for me being such a blog walker on 'that' such blogs. Some of them are really sarcastic . Yes , I do . I do love to be a silent reader not a silent killer. haha..Sometimes , being such a silent reader and walker on others' blogs , they give me new motivations also good recommendations for future . But , these 4 days along , those blogs I manage to get through are not such a blog ,but more to advertise the 'man's food'(18 sx) . haaaaa. It should be clean from those dirty things as blog nowadays is not specifically for adults but also for the every layer of people . What if the kids see those dirty things ? yawww . Automatically they will be blue-minded . Kids , their mind are set to be free and easy to learn new things. Kids learn from the adults and we should notice that . So , get the dirty things out of their life circles. :)


Him . XD
                                                                        




One more thing , I did stalk to a blog which tells everything of a MAN .Really , it makes me paranoid now . Now , I realise that I can't put any hope on someone I care most . I don't want to be critically hurted . Being moderate, it's the best way . What to say now , I'm afraid enough of MAN . Sucks .-.-


:)
zayn malikk  :)



0 comments: