BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Popular Posts

Sunday, January 23, 2011

M.O.R.N.I.N.G:)





As the majestic sun rises on the eastern horizon, the first rays creep in through the cracks of my window into my room, I am awakened by the natural sounds of chirping birds and the crowing of the roosters.

At first, I  reluctlantly  open my eyes but soon I drink in the beautiful sight that greets me. Yes , only people who enjoy the serenity to the countryside will appericiate the hushed sounds and the stillness of the morning.

I now open my windows .In the distance, I see the foothills of our Main Range and in the foreground, the paddy fields look invitingly ready for harvesting .The  plants in my garden are wet with the morning dew. Then, a gentle gust of wind blows past me, brushing against me and I smell the fragrance of every flower in my garden, especially the overpowering   scent of roses .

“Oh, what a wonderful world”, I sing to myself, trying to sound like Louis Armstrong but failing miserably-ha ha ..my voice isn’t quite deep enough. I think of all the glorious things I will be doing out in the open on such a wonderful day.
             
   
Eager with anticipation,I proceed with my regular morning rituals.As I am washing up in the bathroom ,I smell the aroma of the fried rice from the kitchen. Honestly,my mother is quite an amazing cook!~~hahahaha……My mouth starts to water, as the aroma teases my tastes buds..ho4..My rumbling stomach agrees and I rush through my morning wash-up in order to attack my  favourite breakfast as quickly as possible.

As I am savouring  every spoonful of delicious fried rice,the little dusty road in front of my house is starting to bustle with activity. The school bus comes along to pick the children , and the parents are busy setting out of their various jobs. And myself? The SPM examination has just finished and all he SPM candidates get a whale of freetime in their life.


Yes,on this glorious morning, I can feel the ectasy of the opening song of my favourite musical..”Oklahoma”…
                “oh,what a beautiful morning,                                                                                                                     
                Oh what a beautiful daY,
                I’ve got a beautiful feeling,…
                Everything’s going my way!~~~~~J


0 comments: