BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Popular Posts

Saturday, September 3, 2011

PRECIOUS , PRECIOUS , PRECIOUS :)

Some people say those precious moments will not come in 2 times but some are not really satisfied with this.In my opinion , I just want say that only those past precious moments will not last forever and it will not come back on other time :)

THE EID MUBARAK , THE RAMADHAN , INDEPENDENCE DAY & LOTS MORE :)

Haa , before I forget I just want to say something about the Ramadhan of this year , 2011 . Not so many such new things happen but I'm still happy as I can do 'qiamullail' prayer with my dad at the mosque.
The last day of Ramadhan we had the 'iftar' together with the whole family ya . That is called as a precious moment for me.










Back to the story now , the next precious moment is the Eid Mubarak . Yeay ! Some pictures of the eid celebrations and open house.

       HAPPY EID MUBARAK 

 my family

 open house :D

 open house again :D

 papa , abg ja and E

 lutfi , yiyin and shasha
:)

 ayah Din and Daniel :)

 old friends :)


seyra and sis Nade :)
                                


0 comments: