BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Popular Posts

Sunday, August 28, 2011

HOME SWEET HOME :)

What a long time that I have not updated my blog . This is of the because ,the eid fever is coming now on and everyone is too busy with it . There's a lot to say here but in short I can say that everything are great since the first day I back home .





This night , it is the last night for the 'Terawih' prayer . Sometimes I feel quite happy with it as the eid is becoming and it is not too far from this moment but in other time I feel a little bit sad .The Ramadhan is going to leave us and I always hope there will be another Ramadhan for me on the next year . 





I am at verandah. A lot of things to share but I already sleepy right now.By counting the stars again , it make me yawning in the nod.huahhh.hish. The eyes start to shut down and it is the clue for me to shut down my everything . Laptop , phone , tv and last but not least switch off the light and get on bed then,               Good night syg ! :)

Picture taken from verandah.


Counting stars in the nod and get some pictures also in the nod . hehei

                                                                whatever :S

0 comments: