BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Popular Posts

Monday, November 28, 2011

HIM :)


     He is the only I adore after my father . I don't know how will I begin my story . Soon we'll not be like before ;(. Although that I'm still adore him that much . I keep saying that I'll forget him but inside my head I'm not going to forget the one I adore :). I'm saying that as I know he is going far from me.I can feel it.I just want him to be free and not feel guilty at all. Sometimes , when I wake up I cry for one reason ; I miss him :( .He keeps avoiding me and seriously it makes me more than sad . I keep trying to act like nothing happen. I know I'm not good in story telling but I can tell you something about him . I know he is such a busy man , as busy as a bee and he will not open up this blog as he don't like to read at all . He is such a practical person ;he just read the manual as to start his work and the 'Naruto' comics just to full-fill his leisure time . 


    'Everything happen for a reason . I have to accept it . A lot of things about him I know but I can't write them straight away . By recapping my last memories , I'm sure I'll cry for the same reason . If I can make a wish now , I wish I can see him from far . Sometimes , I wish I'll be next to him , but I'm afraid he doesn't want to see me again . So , it's too enough if I can see him again although we are apart . Maybe I'm not the right person to be right beside him . The best thing I ever had in life is knowing him although for a short time and I really appreciate it. Seriously , I wish things happen like before . As man proposes , God disposes , I have to accept it as it is .
         Now  , I don't have to wait him for any seconds as he had been married last 24th December . I should move on my way in creating my magnificient success .



   

0 comments: