BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

JOURNAL . FINAL EXAM


Journal writing is a learning tool based on the ideas that students write to learn. Students use the journals to write about topics of personal interest, to note their observations, to imagine, to wonder and to connect new information with things they already know. Journal is the best way to write what people can’t speak out. Usually , at school , teachers tend to use this method for their fellow students as by writing daily journal , it helps to build up new vocabularies also improve the structured sentences . In this campus , lecturer also used this method for students . Students can write anything related to their life in. In my opinion , by writing story per day , it can make me improved as journal is just like someone that I can to share my every single moment . Before this , I never write journal or diary . I’m prefer to read not to write . So that , it is the reason why I have trouble in writing my daily journal at the beginning .
In this journal , I used to write in more about my daily life here .
‘‘Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
You cannot find peace by avoiding life.’’
Life is a magic vase filled to the brim, so made that you cannot dip from it nor draw from it; but death is peaceful .Achieving life is not the equivalent of avoiding death. Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself .We must never forget that we may also find meaning in life even when confronted with anything. To archive a high quality of life , ones should strive more . In order to be an English teacher, I have to study hard and learn more about English .By writing this journal , it leads me towards my bright future in creating myself . Today , I am 18 years old and I am still a teenager . No one knows about future except God . As times flies ,  I will be here for 5 and a half years to finish up my studies with a scroll of degree before I start to work with government . When person grows older, they start to learn new things just to adapt with the challenges of new life .  The more challenges you faced there stronger you will be . So , do I am facing the new phase of my life .
In this journal I did write about experiences in UCSI Terengganu Campus . The first day I came here , I felt hypnotized of the elegant architecture buildings . Although , it is just a small campus , but I am grateful to be send and study here . On the second week being here , we started our class session . I felt very happy as the schedule was not as pack when I was my foundation  in UiTM Kedah . In the morning , we went into the English Language teacher's room as usual but this morning activity was slightly different from other days. Today , we had a  great conversation on the very interesting topic which was about ' Mr. Muhammad Hafiz b. Ismail' and his journey in teaching the ‘Temias’ in Sungai Siput , Perak. http://www.apistakkisah.blogspot.com/ . Dr. Brendon and Dr. Kit asked us to make and have our own blog as they said blog can be your best friend when you are alone.

By blogging it gives you positive side effects. Our language also can be improved as to be an International English teacher , we should able to be fluent in English also a good communicator. A good communicator is an effective communicator as all the messages can be successfully conveyed to the listener especially the students. 

 To be a good English teacher , others should improve all the valuable criteria and not only the to talk or giving the speech. As Dr. Kit always says A.R.M. A is referred to the precious word which is active. That means a good teacher should be active in teaching students with many different and interesting ways. If not , surely the students will get bored. Next , R is stands for Reflection. The word reflection here is about to recap or flashback again and again about the past things. By having a flashback session , we will think also remember again about the past times and this sometimes give us the idea of being a better person or doing better of something in the future . Besides , by reflecting it can be as motivation for some people on what they had been doing especially for the primary students. The kids usually love to recap on what they had done in past, what had happened and etc. Lastly , M is for Modelling. The word 'modelling' here is also for the demonstration or show. Teacher is the best model for students so , teacher should be brave to demonstrate the best for the growing students. Students are always get to see and hear the sound around and use to apply them in their daily routine. That is the best reason why teacher should pretend to be the model now on. After the talk ,I felt more excited on being a teacher also in writing blog to improve my skills. The new feeling come as a new spirit for me on that and hopefully it will last forever .

            As practice make perfect , future teachers should write journal to improvise our English skills . So , we should grab the chance to be the best English teacher via this method as all life is a chance. Although it is just a small thing but I am very sure it can give impact for future.  “The man who goes the furthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. The "sure thing" boat never gets far from shore.”, Dale Carnegie . We are willing to be a teacher soon and we dare to take challenges along the way to be a great teacher 

0 comments: