BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Popular Posts

Friday, August 19, 2011

IT IS NOT A FAIRYTALE. :|








It is not a fairytale but it is a very real story of life . Mine or yours , it doesn't matter as long as we are in reality




       I don't even know why it begins like this but yes, I do believe God has His own reasons on this all. Since three days ago , I feel like not so convinient and calm as days before . I don't even know why . I keep guessing this from time to time but that worth nothing as I don't even get something to answer my question until one night , after I had my Terawih at the nearest mosque in Marang .I prayed to God for what had happen and soon I can feel it maybe nothing to worry on physically but I did worry also think more about my past times . Yes , I do .I am not a perfect one that always stay the best and beat the rest . I don't know why but it came for sudden . Feeling afraid of some big things such the passed time.It makes me think more about my attitudes before . I just can't imagine what will happen in future based on feelings. Sometimes , I get afraid of these all . I know I have to face this all although I'm not strength enough to do so . Whatever happen , I should strive the best in balancing my life . That's all. Thank You . :)



0 comments: