BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Popular Posts

Thursday, August 18, 2011

THE FUTURE THROUGH MY EYES






As time passed by , minutes are counted and hours begins from day to day . Everyone is just thinking of something that relates and give positive impacts to their futures , so do I . Being a part of the community , it makes me think further of future . 


Sometimes , I am a little bit worry of thinking this .It sounds hard to face all . Briefly , I say here some people still can live , laugh  happily without thinking these and those all ,  right? Actually, by talking about this, it leave more encouragement for me on trying to get what is needed . For future , I just want to plan my best . I know God disposes everything .Now I am just proposes and it is just like the my goals in future .




In my future life , the first thing is I want to finish my degree in Bachelor of English Education . Then , I'll be posting at my new school , new environment also meet my new students .There , I'll do my best in serving them the most excellent and effective teaching lessons . I do not want be like some teachers tend to use only the slides not their hands and voice out . When I was in school , there are some who teach the students in this way but it is actually giving me motivation for not to do same thing to my future students . Maybe they are too confident with their own slides but students are not interested on it at all . Being a teacher , we should able to try and apply every single method to make sure the students are really enjoy their lessons. If not , teachers are in the big trouble.Now , I'm in my journey Of doing my Foundation in TESL . During my study time here , I just want to be among the best and hardly try to get 4.0 as possible . People nowadays can get it , so do I , right ? 


The next thing for my future , it is about my financial life . I just want to plan my future as it can worth me . Soon , I will get my allowance so I will keep first about 5%  from the money before I start to use the allowance . This of the because I just want to have some savings during my days after graduate in 5 years and a half from now . I just want to manage my finance as I can see more people fail to do this . When I do finish my studies and have my first time salary , I will start to keep about RM500 per month for savings in Tabung Haji for my Hajj in future . When we do have our saving , it is easier for us to do and get what we want . Soon , if I have a chance to marry my Mr. Right then it is easier to bear all the expenses of marriage later and I am totally not trouble my parents . I just want to be independent and it is very important for me on planning the future . Yes , it is true when people say God will do his His job but I just tend to plan mine and survive of it.



Money as the root of evil will happen just if you don't plan your future . So , do prepare and keep planning for the future rights . :)

p/s : my grammar is not too good . Just moderate .

0 comments: