BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Song :)

What a great task ! ..oh , it is really interesting  but soo hard .It takes time. Task for today = Composing the new song . hauu . Before this we are sitting in a small group with 5 members and each group have to choose their names . My group name is UNICORN . It sounds really femilliar right ? but it's okay . Actually other group fullheartedly choose the gramatis words as their group names. Amazing !







Back to the story now . About the task , we had been given about half hour to finish it at all. Totally we faced the hard time when we had no idea on lyrics but we kept trying our best .On the last minute we were successfully to finish and get all the the criterias. So it was done completely . :)




I am from the UNICORN group and we were successfully to create our own song which entitled ' I'M GLAD ' .We used the melody from the song 'I'm Yours' by Jason Mraz . By talking about the song , we had created our lyrics by the our own creativity . Sometimes , it sounds weird but it seemed to sound like brand new hit song. hahaha . 


This is our own lyrics :


I'M GLAD

All birds are chirp , chirp cheerful in the air

and I felt warm inside to see your face

I felt down to my knees

and you took by the hands

So , yes it's true that we're cool 


I knew we could be companions

and nothing gonna stop us but divine intervention

I reckon we will last

to win some or learn some

and we will study hard always , always


We cannot wait , for more

Mr. Brendon and Miss Sara will help us out 

It's true , this is our fate ,

I'm glad . 

:)


0 comments: